Pages

3.31.2016

March 2016 Recap

Hey There!

Hope you didn't mind the lack of Thursday posts during our Spring Break. I said I would be back in April but I've been thinking of ways to make it easier for some of you to follow along and thought I would try out Monthly Recaps. Since today is the last Thursday, I figured now was as good a time as any. My goal would be to eventually transition them into a monthly Newsletter. I'm not sure how well these will be received so I'll see how it goes.

This post is picture heavy so to keep the content to a minimum you can click on the image headings to read the original posts. 

March 2016 Planner Layouts

Week# 9

 

Week# 10

 

Week# 11

 

Week# 12

 

Week# 13

 

I share my weekly layouts, #beforetheink, every Tuesday using both an A5 Carpe Diem and a Happy Planner. I haven't been consistent in sharing my resources in my posts so they're listed below, with any applicable links.

Resources:
PrettyFiloPlanner Printable Inserts
GingerPaperCo Stickers  
PlannerMania Stickers
* Target / Dollar Spot
* Dollar Tree

Printables ~ Freebies

These posts have proven to be my most popular so far. No doubt everyone likes to get their hands on freebies but this really helps me to know what to keep offering in the future. I love creating my own printables/stickers for my planners and general home organization. Now that I know they're useful, I'll continue to offer a variety of stickers and inserts. Here's what rolled out this month:

Planner Appointment Freebie ~ with bonus stickers

 

St. Patrick's Day Planner Stickers


Easter Planner Stickers


Note: These planner stickers were designed to allow for use outside of their holiday theme. Just skip the colored eggs and leprechauns and you're good to go. And yes, clovers are a Spring element.

I really hope you've enjoyed this little recap. Overall, I think March has been my most productive in all areas.  I'll be sharing an update soon on how things are going with my "Word of the Year"; you can read up before then by checking out this label on my sidebar. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com