Pages

3.01.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 9

Hi Friends,

Welcome back if your linking over from Philofaxy and please don't be shy of letting me know you took a peek. If this is your first visit, welcome and I invite you to take a look at previous posts using the label cloud on my sidebar. I'm excited as always to share my current layouts in both my A5 CarpeDiem and Happy Planner #beforetheink.

CarpeDiem Week# 9


Here's my full layout for this past week. I went with a Mint and Salmon color scheme in my washi tapes. This layout is looking clean and organized with plenty of writing space.


The wider deco washi is Scotch brand that I picked up during one of my many visits to Office Max. It's covering the water intake tracker so I jumbled all my activity stickers on that side. I'm still using up my stash of stickers from PlannerMania so all those are from her, with the exception of the mini check on Monday. The planner girl, bottom left, is from my Planner Society Kit. Sorry you can't see her very well.


I changed this side up by covering the "To Do" & "Notes" and adding my own headers. I didn't really take the time to see if I had coordinating stickers so using the washi made an easy fix to add more color. I used that time instead to make these headers and printed them on clear sticker paper. I definitely like the flexibility clear labels offer for planner decor. Sometimes quick and easy is all you need.

Happy Planner Week# 9


OK, at this point I can't pretend you don't notice the poor lighting. I ran out of daylight so I had to use my headlamp and I may not have been patient enough to take multiple shots. I'm sure you can understand. 

This layout was created using demo stickers from GingerPaperCo. My goal is to create a new sticker set every week to really amp up my stock for the shop opening this summer. If you haven't seen my last post, I offered a full kit of printable samples. You can check that out here.


I am so happy with how this set turned out; It feels feminine and springy without being overly done. I'm leaning toward adding more elements to make a full kit. The birds have definitely been out in our neighborhood and the blooms are showing too. I love that you can really see the details in that flower!


My very favorite element in this set is the weekend banner. I also love how there are birds dispersed throughout. They are a beautiful symbol of the coming season without being exclusive to Spring or Easter. I even added them as the check box for the ombre list stickers.

Well, that's my short and sweet for this week. I hope you like these as much as I enjoyed sharing them. I'll see you here Thursday with some much overdue Appointment Planner Printables. Also, Don't forget, quantities on ready to ship product will be limited when GingerPaperCo opens, so if you want to be notified by email of the opening you can sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com