Pages

2.22.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 8

Hi There,

Welcome back for another installment of weekly layouts. If this is your first visit, I encourage you to take a look at my previous posts to get a taste of my style. I know a majority of you are linking over from Philofaxy so I added a follow by email to make it easier to keep up with new posts. I'm so glad you're here and hope you like what you see.

CarpeDiem Week# 8


This previous week I started photographing my layouts #beforetheink and I'm so glad I made that decision because it forces me to get my pics done right away. Last week I used a special add on kit I made for Valentine week but I'll be returning to my usual decor in this planner. Since this is my personal/daily planner I intend to use stickers from a variety of resources. 


Now that we're up close and personal, let me tell you who made what stickers in this layout. Those adorable little planners are from Two Lil' Bees via The Planner Society Kit. Also from the monthly kit are the antlers, the little things flags, and the plan tab with the flower. I'm using up my stash from PlannerMania; Shanni made the blue tub, the car, pills bottle, the dryer and kawaii camode. The rest are made by GingerPaperCo; including the journal and pen stickers you see down the left side. Please ignore the poorly sized date stickers. I haven't had time to correct and reprint my own.


I love how nice and neat this side starts out. Those are all Shanni's doodles on this page too. The washi tape I used this week is from a tube set I purchased at Michaels. I think I'm ready for spring.

Happy Planner Week#8


I'm really enjoying the process of staging my GingerPaperCo demo stickers in my Happy Planner to see how well everything works together. This is the final set of my first sticker kit; each set can be used on it's own or mix the entire kit to make it more your style.


I wanted to make sure I had something for everyone so for set three I pulled from the darker colors and added more of the hard metals and lots of text. This set has an abundance of bits and pieces that can be overlapped to add dimension to your layout.


The text on these stickers are supposed to be solid black but they look more like a dark gray or teal. I mentioned last week these are demo stickers and I have been experiencing inconsistency with black ink with my printer.  So I finally had the opportunity to upgrade our printer and got an awesome deal on a laser printer. The colors are now crisp and detailed. 

I really hope you like these. Come back on Thursday for the FREEBIE printables of this kit. This freebie will be available as full sheets that you may print and cut for personal use only. These stickers will also be available in my shop but they will be reformatted to fit smaller sheets.

Don't forget, quantities on ready to ship product will be limited, so if you want to be notified by email of my shop opening you can sign up here



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com