Pages

2.16.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 7

Hi There!

Glad your here and ready to see more planner layouts! I mentioned previously I'll be sharing my inserts #beforetheink for a bit more privacy, but also because of my poor handwriting which you'll see below in my CarpeDiem. I'll feel better knowing I don't have to have perfect handwriting to write in my planner and show pics after. I can also prepare my inserts ahead when time permits because let's be honest sometimes I just run out of time.

If you're new here you may want to check out my previous post to get caught up. I introduced my two planners and showed my week# 5&6 layouts. I'm in the process of creating my own sticker line and you'll see some of my demos. I'm loving the process of custom creating for my planners. My future Etsy shop, GingerPaperCo., will hopefully be live by the end of the summer. I have lots of prepping to do but since I'm showing these sets I feel it only fair to offer them as FREEBIE sample kits. These will be full sheets to be printed and cut however you choose. Once my shop opens up, you'll be able to purchase kisscut stickers in smaller sheets for portability and they will include more stickers per kit.

CarpeDiem Week# 7


As you know, this past week ended with Valentines Day on Sunday. I took that into consideration and made an add on set that included lots of hearts and symbols of love. All the stickers you see on these sheets are DIY except for a few bits. The itty bitty heart planner you see on Monday and the no school dot are from my monthly subscription to The Planner Society. Also, the daily numbers were purchased at Hobby Lobby; I made date stickers but they were a bit off for the preprinted flags on these pages. I think I'll be redoing those and the week of sticker to be it's own flag so it can be moved around. The washi tape was found on sale at Micheals.


The journal and pen stickers you see above are doodles I did sometime last year. I'll be making those in a rainbow of colors to match most washi tapes and color themes. The chore icons are from Microsoft Clipart I used when I made my first generation of DIY stickers two years ago. You can see from these demo stickers I have some fine tuning to do with printing. I keep getting inconsistencies in my black ink, ugh.


Yikes, there's that terrible handwriting I was talking about. Just looking at this tells me what word stickers I should make next. I like how these inserts incorporate soo much on one side. I am able to track both business and personal tasks in one planner. Ha, I just noticed a stray sticker, can you find it?

Happy Planner Week# 7


I am so happy with this sticker kit; this is set two of three, last week showed the first set. I decided to pull out the pink, blue, and gray for this set. I know not everyone is into so much pastel so I compensated for that in set three which I'll show next Tuesday. 


I'm definitely a pastel girl with a little hard metal mixed in. I love how soft all these colors work together. You'll find that I like to include quotes in my layouts and that will also be reflected in most of my sticker sets. I need to create a special sticker for the side bar to cover that calendar!


You may have noticed this set is more decor over function. I felt the first set fell short of all the cute embellishments I wanted to include so that's where I got inspiration for a full kit. Once again, you'll notice the inconsistent black ink;  Please keep in mind these are demo stickers.  

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed sharing it! Don't forget, next Tuesday will be the final set in this kit. Once those have all rolled out I'll offer the printables. I really hope you like these. Also, quantities on ready to ship product will be limited, so if you want to be notified by email of my shop opening you can sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com