Pages

3.29.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 13

Hey There.

Spring Break is in full swing here! It's been kinda mellow so I'm waiting for the chaos to ensue. This will be my last post until I start up again in April. I hope you had a chance to grab your Easter Stickers and pretty up your planners too. I can't wait to share my own so let's get started with my CarpeDiem.

CarpeDiem Week# 13



I have a confession, I just added this green polka dot washi to my stash. I said I was gonna use what I have but this was missing from my collection so I had to add it in. I waited too long to decide to grab Easter stickers so this was literally the only set I found that I liked. I'm really loving all the bright Spring colors. 


Ideally, some of these eggs would have been smaller. I used them to cover up the preprinted hydrate glasses; see the Friday set peeking through? Maybe I should go back and cover it up. You'll notice that my plans are very sparse. That's because of Spring Break; I like to complete what's on my list and little can happen with both boys in the house.


I am still digging this printable from Pretty Filo Planner but the more I use it I think of how I want to change some things about it. I like to decorate the outside corners in my layouts so if I could swap the Weekly To Do check boxes and lines it would be just to my liking. I might just have to get on the ball and make my own printables again. Let's move on to my Happy Planner so you can see how I used the Easter Stickers.

Happy Planner Week# 13


Speaking of mellow, how calm is this layout!?! Everything is so light and fresh yet still so colorful. I intentionally left out printed washi so I could use up some of my pastels. I really love the orange washi against all the other colors.


As I was putting this layout together I wasn't too sure I would be happy with the end result. With such a limited amount of elements, I really had to push myself to make it work how I wanted it. I also realize that I forgot to make a calendar cover so I winged it by cutting a full box and adding a quote. Not my favorite, but it will do. I also had an excessive amount of arrows when I was done so I used them up on my sidebar.


This set had a plethora of quotes that I really liked for this layout. I only had fifteen Easter stickers so I'm really surprised at how far I was able to make these stickers go and keep the theme throughout the week. I also found myself wanting more of the list flags for layering so I'll keep that in mind for future freebies. Take a look at a few of my favorite closeups.

 
 

Well, that's it for now. I really hope you enjoyed these and would love to see how you use your sticker sets. If you want to share with the rest of us, you can use hashtag #ahcfreebies so we can all take a peek. Don't forget, quantities on ready to ship product will be limited when GingerPaperCo opens, so if you want to be notified by email of the opening you can sign up here.

I'll see you back here in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com