Pages

3.08.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 10

Hi Friends,

I can't believe we are already in the double digits for weekly layouts! Every week seems to be going faster and faster. We are so close to Spring and we have temps in the upper 60's this week. I'm so excited I even worked some Springy elements into my layouts.

CarpeDiem Week# 10


After last weeks lack of enthusiasm to sticker search I think this one more than makes up for it. These little critters are the cutest and I would love to see a few of them run across my lawn. These cuties came in a sticker pack from the Target Dollar Spot. I'm terrible at tracking where my washi comes from so I can't say for sure who the source is. 


As I was putting this spread together I realized I have no cloud washi so I used watercolor and floral tapes instead. Each of these stickers, other than the critters, were made by me for GingerPaperCo. They have been on my list to get into rotation so they're finally here! I love those little laundry baskets and at the last minute I changed them up a bit by adding the "Wash Today" label. Now I can use one to represent whats washing and the other as a reminder to put laundry away. 


There isn't a whole lot to share about this side but you can see I changed up the headings again. I am so glad I came up with these clear header labels but now I need to change my weeklies over too.  If your interested, I ordered these printable sheets from PrettyFiloPlanner on Etsy. Here are a few more mini closeups; just click the image to enlarge.



 Happy Planner Week# 10


It's Happy Planner Time! These layouts are my favorite to create every week. I've been using demo sticker sheets from my shop as I increase my inventory. This full week spread shows my newest set in Green and Tan to coordinate with last weeks set. If you would like to see Week# 9 click here.


Now that I've created this add on Green and Tan set I can see how neutral last week really was. I'm good with neutrals but color is even prettier. I decided since these are coordinating sheets I would incorporate some of the stickers from the first set. My goal is to build kits that offer lots of elements that help extend the sets to at least 2-3 layouts. 


This layout a has new weekend header and even date stickers for the top of the page. It looks so feminine with the wooden numbers. I may need to make a set of just date headers to add to the kit too. I think I'll be adding more dark metals to this sheet to balance it off a bit. Now for more mini closeups.




I really hope you loved these as much as I do because these are so fun to create and share. I'm working on something different for my Etsy shop to keep things moving forward for my launch this summer. I'll keep you posted but don't forget, quantities on ready to ship products will be limited when GingerPaperCo opens. If you want to be notified by email of the opening you can sign up here.

I'll see you back on Thursday with a St. Patrick's Day Sticker Freebie and a Giveaway Announcement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com