Pages

4.05.2016

2016 Planner Layout, Week# 14

Hey There!

Welcome back for another week of planner layouts. I'm trying to bounce back from Spring Break. It's kinda tough with the fluctuating weather and even worse, the dark rainy days. I'm also nursing a sinus infection making me short on words so let's get started.

Carpe Diem Week# 14



I seriously had the hardest time picking my washi this week, so I was happy to find these cute stickers leftover from Target's One Spot last year. Lots of rain clouds and rainbows happening these days. 



To improve my mood I went overboard with my planner stickers; Can you tell? It feels like it's been awhile since I used up my stash. I really need to venture out more and order from different shops. Most of these are from PlannerMania, the first and only shop I've ever ordered from. Sad, I know. I make my own stickers, but how boring it would become if that was all I used. I'm definitely open to suggestions.



These little clouds are too adorable. Maybe Kawaii is what I need to be searching for new sticker shops. If you're a regular, you may notice I was successful in swapping my "Weekly To Do" to the outside. It was a hack so I can't share too much but I can share a washi tip with you. If you buy a combo pack of washi add a bit of the opposite pattern to the insides and you'll never have to worry about forgetting it's mate.

  

I really like adding in the cute little closeups at the end to break up the post a bit. So that's my Carpe Diem. For everyone's reference, I'll do my best to add my resources below each section from this post forward.

Resources:
A5 CarpeDiem~ Simple Stories {Store Locator}
Gray Washi~ Michael's
Pink Stripe Washi~ Hobby Lobby
Kawaii Stickers~ PlannerMania
Spring Stickers~ Target One Spot
Pink, White, & Word Stickers~ GingerPaperCo
Undated A5 Planner Inserts~ PrettyFiloPlanner

Happy Planner Week# 14



Let's move on to my Happy Planner and my newest DigiScrap Planner Sticker Set. I decided not to design this set as one full sheet but several that could be coordinated for up to three weeks of layouts. Doing this allowed me to add many more bits and pieces as well as a larger variety of boxes. I ended up with eight half sheets. 


My idea with this kit was to set the stage for hosting a tea party. I pulled in a variety of textures, colors, and elements you might see in the form of clothing, partyware, and even jewels. I had so many elements to choose from that I had to hold back from overdoing this layout.


That little picket fence was the part I was most excited about. I imagined I was walking to my first Spring Tea Party with the sun shining and butterflies bouncing about. It's really hard to capture in this format but I gave it a try and I like how it turned out.

 
 

I can't wait to offer this set but there are so many intricate pieces that I feel I'll need to modify before I can offer this set. I definitely don't want to make a fun decorating process difficult for anyone.

That's it for this week, I hope you like what you see. I'll be sharing the other bits of this set in the coming weeks to see if I can actually stretch this mega set that far. I'll be back Thursday with a new printable that I'm really excited to get out to everyone. Don't forget, if you want to be notified of my shop opening you can sign up to be notified by email here. I plan to be a ready to ship shop but inventory will be limited to start out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com