Pages

4.07.2016

Printable Monthly Goals Foldout ~ freebie

Hey There.

Last week was my first monthly recap and right after hitting that publish button I got really excited about prepping for next month. I needed a form that would help me decide what my goals would be for this month so I had more content for my April Recap. Naturally, I created my own and included everything I thought I would need to map out my goals. I am so excited to get this into your hands so you can meet your goals too.

I'm learning that goal setting doesn't come naturally for everyone, myself included. That being said, if you find that your having to reevaluate your goals in order to complete this form then your off to a good start. The object is to get you thinking about your goals and hashing them out in a way that will help you succeed.

Click either image below to access the full PDF file.

Monthly Goals Foldout


Let's start with the outer pages because this is where you will begin and end your goal sheet. This sheet is made to be bi-folded in toward your rings on the left. This will show your "Top Three Goals" when you flip to this page and the "End of the Month" notes will be on the back side. 

You can fill out this section how it best suits you; one to three smaller goals or one major goal broken down into two or three. The idea is to pull from the top of your list (or brain) in no particular order. You will write as much detail as you can to help you prioritize and determine your steps and action plan for the inside of this sheet. 


The Monthly Goal Map is set up in a way that will allow you to prioritize your success. Depending on your specific goals, this map may help you to piggyback one to the other or you could complete your most compelling goal to propel you to complete the next.

To fill out this form you will evaluate the "Steps" you need to follow to reach said goal. Ideally, each goal can be done in four or less steps. If that's not possible, this may be an indication that you need to divide that goal to make it more manageable. The same concept applies to your steps; wherein a few basic task will make up your "Action Plan" to complete that step.

It's not necessary that you complete one step in order to move onto another. Once you have completed this form you will have a layout of all your tasks, or mini goals. For efficiency, you may find that you can group tasks from different steps. My theory is the task is done, no matter the order of completion. The more you mark off the more motivated you may be to move on to the next.

I really hope you can get some goals accomplished with this form. I'll see you back here next week with another Planner Layout and a Word of the Year update. Also, I'm working really hard on getting my shop ready for a Summer opening. I would love for you to take a look and add me to your favorites. Don't forget, quantities on ready to ship product will be limited, so if you want to be notified by email of my shop opening you can sign up here.

Print Disclaimer

Print Disclaimer
This printable was made by me for your personal, non-commercial use only. Please don't redistribute these files; if you wish to share this with your friends please send them back to this post to retrieve the files.

Notes:

{1} If your printer allows for duplex printing you may need to make sure "short edge" is selected.

{2} Once printed you will cut your page on the dotted line. Next fold in so the Goal Map is on the inside but be sure to leave space for your holes. It may help to line up the outer box edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com