Pages

9.17.2015

Section Headers

Hey There,

If you follow me on Instagram you already know I got my Happy Planner in the mail yesterday. She is so much more adorable than I expected; no wonder people are in love with this planner. I couldn't wait to move in so I made my section headers, stuck them on, then forgot to take pics before adding some of my To Do's. No biggie, here is what she looks like waiting to be put to work. I love how this turned out! My favorite is the fabric washi; I'm inclined to hoard it after this.


I mentioned in my previous post I would be sticking with my column headings. I tweaked them a bit and finally got it done and done!


I like this so much that I just made a full sheet printable. They match with the calendar headings so I can use them the whole month and just change up the washi and other elements of my layouts. Win/Win! I would love to offer this as a free printable but I'm pretty sure you would want to customize these headings to suit your needs.

Well, that's it for today. Don't forget to come back next week to see my completed layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com