Pages

9.15.2015

2015 Planner Layouts, Week #37

Hey There!

Ready for another installment of my weekly planner layout? In my opinion, this one is a hot mess! I've mentioned before how I'm trying to figure out my decorating style so for this layout I decided to make use of the tons of Me & My Big Ideas Stickers I've acquired. Yep, I added lots of stickers before filling in my notes. I made it work but I don't think I'll be doing that process again. Here's a sneak peek I shared on Instagram.

Don't get me wrong, I think this view looks great but wait until you see the finished layout. It feels very incohesive and cluttered. I made a few of my own clear stickers to tide me over while I decide on my permanent solution.  For my task lists, I layered most them over stickies from my Happy Planner set. I also made column headings for my side notes using really cute fonts. 
 This is the first half of my week. I felt like it was pretty creative how I made the stickers and flags work. This made it a bit more color coordinated for my related tasks.

I think these column headings will be what I continue with in my new Happy Planner but on the notes side. I like the idea of a five day work week but everyday life has no off days so I'll be utilizing that in my new Blog Planner I set up using my extra HP Expansion Pack pages. 

I can't wait for my new planner to get here this Wednesday! In addition to dividing out my Blog Planner, I have added a new one to my team for Homeschooling. Looks like an update will be in the works real soon. Thanks for checking me out, hope to see you soon.
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com