Pages

1.01.2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Friends!

I can't believe how quickly the holidays have gone. There are so many great things that come out of this season that ends with a celebration. I'm really excited for what this new year brings as I have the opportunity to evaluate major and minor goals on my list. 

Today I want to quickly share my word of the year that I believe will motivate me to success... Pursue. When I think of this word I get the feeling of being propelled forward; I want to do something to achieve a victory. I like that I don't feel the burden of a major endeavor but that I'm already succeeding in the forward motion. There's freedom in taking one step at a time and focusing on the paths directly in front of me. By the end of the day, I'll have  pursued many things, feel good about myself, and hopefully excited to do it again tomorrow. 



That's it for now, I'm still working on my mental list but I plan to pin down more. I'm hoping to share them soon and hopefully they'll offer encouragement and motivation to pursue your goals too.

Until then, Have you chosen your word of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com