Pages

10.07.2015

2015 Planner Layouts, Week #40

Hey There!

It's time again for a planner layout update. This past week was very slow going with the weather changes and seasonal allergies that follow. On top of that, I got Flu and Pneumonia shots that promptly sent me over the edge. Today is the first day I feel I actually accomplished something other than the necessaries. All this to warn you this appears to be a somewhat bland spread in my planner due to lack of energy and motivation.

You'll see I made very good use of my Happy Planner supplies. I actually prepped this layout before I ordered my planner stamps and was too unmotivated to waste all these nice stickies.


I do feel the need to mention we actually did have something fun to do over the weekend. We headed out to Searcy, Arkansas for the sole purpose of visiting the Staples. That's a crazy reason but we are always up for a road trip for whatever reason. While there, I hit up a Habitat Restore and found a chandelier for my office makeover. I wasn't feeling well so I had to miss out on the Sonic treats, Boo!

Well, that's it for today. I hope to get back into the "Do More In October" challenge as soon as I can. Let me know if you link up too so I can take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com